by on September 13, 2021
REQUIRED: A C-wire (frequent wire) is needed for 24 VAC power. For those who would not have a C-wire, then a C-wire adapter is offered. You may as well rent an HVAC contractor to help you install the C-wire and the thermostat. A C-wire (frequent wire) is a low voltage energy wire that many modern thermostats require for their features to work. Many older homes don’t have a C-wire as a result of mercury and battery-powered thermostats didn’t require one. Therefore, it will be significant that you just make certain your HVAC system is compatible with this Honeywell House thermostat. If you happen to at present have a Honeywell House T-Collection thermostat, your wiring could already be set to install the Honeywell Residence T9. Thanks to their shared wall mount, changing an previous T-Series thermostat with a new T9 is as simple as snap-off, snap-on. If you do not have a C-wire, there's even an included adapter to cover that.
Be the first person to like this.